Friday, June 22, 2012

Choices

Today I realized that for the first time I believe something with everything in me. It's not something I learned from my parents, it's not an idea I read a book about, I have come to believe it all on my own.I believe that you do not meet someone,fall in love and then proceed to live happily ever after. I believe that love is a choice, something we decide to give and receive. It's something a person has to work at. You have to choose to keep loving a person because eventually there will come a time when you don't feel like loving a person anymore, but you have to choose to.  Life is full of choices. Things don't just happen based on fate, they happen because of your choices. People think they can go through life and enjoy the happiness and ditch when the going gets rough. The can't. In order to have a rich, fulfilled life I believe you have to face the pain and problems and choose to make things in your life work out. Love and happiness is not going to come with no work. We must commit ourselves to making good choices.

2 comments: