Friday, June 15, 2012

Decisions, Decisions.

   You know those situations where you've had a certain plan so long that you wouldn't dream of changing it, even though deep down you know it's not the wisest, most sensible plan you've ever conjured up? Thats me. For the last two years I've known I was going to Southern. Suddenly the closer it got the more I began to panic about going into debt at seventeen!! Now don't get me wrong, Southern sounds absolutely amazing and I would honestly love to go there, but i'm the kind of person that wouldn't be able to function with the pressure of debt hanging over me. It would be my ever present companion to drag me down into the depths of despair. :P So here I am, two months before college and i've changed colleges. I'm going to Tennessee tech, with a free ride this year, and a car in the near future! I'm excited and of course nervous to some extent.
   I feel somewhat sorry for any poor soul that stumbles upon these sometimes completely scatter brained posts. I highly doubt that anyone takes the time to read these, so when I get the random urge to write other then in my journal I ramble here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley!

    I read... I read! :) I think I would get dragged down into the depths of despair if I had debt hanging over me too! :)

    May God guide you in your decisions :)

    ReplyDelete